This is a very busy weekend in Williamsville. Each day there is a wonderful event planned for Island Park. Come to share great times. Meet your friends and neighbors at the park and have a great weekend.
On Friday ~
This Friday, August 1st, there will be a concert in Island Park beginning at 7:00 PM. The concert features the Buffalo Niagara Concert Band and celebrates 200 years of peace and the village’s role in the War of 1812.
On Saturday ~
Engineered Events is hosting its 3rd Annual Beer & Bacon Fest and we’re helping support Traci’s Hope & Team RWB!
BEER TASTING TICKET
BEER & BACON 5000 RACE
DATE: Saturday, August 2nd 2014
LOCATION:5565 Main Street, Island Park Williamsville, NY 14221
WHAT’S NEW FOR 2014 :
- The 1st Beer & Bacon 5000 (5K Race) INFO & REGISTRATION HERE
- 2 Beer Tasting Sessions
- Extended hours with Draft Beer & Cider Sold Separately!
General Admission: $5.00 at the door.
Craft Beer Tasting:$30 Online Pre-sale / $40 at the door.
- 1st Session: 12:00 pm to 4:00pm
- 2nd Session: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- General Admission Tickets Sold at Entrance for $5.00 (Access to Park & Bacon Tastings!)
- Craft Beer Tasting: Patrons who purchase a ticket to access Craft Beer Tasting Tent will enjoy sampling craft beer from Local & Regional Brewers with access up to 20 beer tastings, and compete in trivia, receive a souvenir wristband & beer vessel .
Please bring plenty of U.S. dollar bills to taste all the different BACON dishes!
Restaurants & Vendors will compete for Best Bacon Creations!
LIVE MUSIC: 2 BANDS
12:00 – 4:00pm : Million Dollar Trio (Geno McManus)
5:00 – 9:00pm : Strictly Hip
DJ TRIVIA: Formulate a team and compete for prizes!
PARKING: Available throughout the Village of Williamsville.
BREWER LIST : Saranac, McKenzies Hard Cider, Hamburg, Community Beer Works, Resurgence, Gordon Biersch, Flying Monkeys, Old First Ward, Southern Tier, Ithaca, CB Craft Brewing, Pearl Street!
***Event scheduled for RAIN OR SHINE, we have a massive beer tent & pavilions***
Finally on Sunday there is the Taste of Williamsville. YUM!
One Huge Tent – rain or shine!
** Bring canned goods to support the Food Bank of Western NY **