Fran Spoth is running for a seat on the Amherst Town Board. She has offered her résumé for the residents of the town to review. She is the target of Zellner, Lorgio, Polancarz and Jerry Schad the traitors Democratic Chair in Amherst whose committee endorsed her.It’s clear she can’t be control like many of the candidates who are running for Amherst Town Board. She said she would show these bosses the deals they made can will collapse.tramadol online pharmacy
217 West Klein Road
Williamsville, New York, 14221
- Married to Michael for 25 years.
- Mother of William who attends University of Buffalo.
- Spouse and I are both lifetime residents of Amherst.
- Masters in Social Work from State University of New York at Buffalo.
- B.A. from Buffalo State College.
- Graduate of Williamsville South High, Mill Middle and Maple West Schools.
- Worked for 10 years as Director of HANCI’s Adult Day Care Centers, Intergenerational Program and Elder Abuse Program.
- Research and Marketing Specialist – Baker, Shore & DiLorenzo LLC.
- Elected two terms to the Williamsville School Board
- Appointed to the Internal Audit Committee for the Williamsville School Board
- Served on the Williamsville District Shared Decision Making Committee
- Amherst Democratic Committeeperson
- Past Fundraiser Coordinator for Boy Scout Troop 85
- Former President and Vice-President of Heim Middle School PTSA.
- Past Officer of the Williamsville PTSA Council
- Served on the Erie County Youth Services Board
- Served as President for Western New York Adult Day Care Services Association.
- Sunday School Teacher for 3-5 year olds for over six years
- Member of the Friends of the Amherst Symphony Orchestra
- Former Board Member for Erie County Adult Day Care Center.
- Facilitated Alzheimer and Dementia, Parkinson’s disease and Caregiver Support Groups.
- Participated in Speakers Bureau for the Western New York Community.
- Member of the Family Violence Coalition Planning Committee.
- Former parent for Mathewson McCarthy Baseball
- Certificate of Recognition on behalf of Alzheimer’s disease patients and families.
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Amherst Youth Board for outstanding volunteer service.
- Honorary Life Membership in the New York State Congress of Parents and Teachers.
- Service Award from the Williamsville PTSA Council for dedication to youth in the community.
- Award from Cub Scout Pack 248 for service and dedication to Scouting.